At Ohio Green Works, landscape is what we do best! Our Landscape projects, such as mulching, planting and designing are carefully planned and created with all the fundamental landscaping design concepts in mind.
- Mulch installation – We typically trim shrubs, edge beds, clean-up beds & install mulch with a professional grade weed pre-emergent.
- Shrub & Tree Trimming – We offer a wide array of shrub & tree trimming services including season long programs.
- Tree Removal – If a tree is too big for us to handle in house, we work hand in hand with industry leading tree trimmers to take care of the project.
- Spring Cleanup – This is typically added to our mulch installation service. Also known as mulch prep. This service includes weeding beds, cleaning out debris and prepping the beds for mulch.
- Bed Maintenance Program – This service includes a bi-weekly visit from one of our trained team members, they will spray and or pull weeds in all of your beds. This is an add on service.
- Fall Cleanups – This service is generally done in the late fall and consists of cutting back perennials & ornamental grasses as well as removing debris that has collected from the season.
- Leaf Cleanups & Removal – This service includes cleaning up all leaf debris from the roof, gutters, flower beds & turf areas. Typically, if your city or township removes leaves from the curb we will leave them there. Additionally, we can also remove leaves from the curb as well.
- Grading – We offer grading services, such as finish grading, turf leveling, prep for seed or sod, & drainage swales.
- Debris Removal – We offer organic debris and lawn waste removal and pick up. We can remove the debris or if you prefer to leave us a pile by the street we can pick that up also. (We do not take construction material.)
We will not begin service or charge you without first providing an estimate, thoroughly communicating your service and pricing options, and receiving your approval.